To Our Valued Customers,
In recent weeks, we as a nation have had to adjust our daily lives, in order to deal with the uncertainties involving Covid-19. On March 23, 2020 the Province of Ontario, published a listing of businesses which the province deems to be “essential businesses.” Recyclers will be permitted to continue to operate.
We believe in providing the highest quality of service to our clients, thus we have taken measures in order to ensure both our staff, clients and vendors safety as we operate during this difficult time.
The following precautionary measures have been taken in order to deal with Covid-19 concerns.
These measures are being put in place for the safety and protection of our employees, as well as contractors, suppliers, and all visitors to our facilities.
We are practicing all of Health Canada’s Guidelines.
- Continued education to our employees to practice social distancing and hygiene at all times
- Employees who are not feeling well are to stay home and contact their public health unit for further instruction
- All employees greeting the public will wear proper PPE equipment, masks, gloves, and eyewear and maintain a 2 meter distance from all visitors
- Wicket widow area limited to 1 vendor at a time
- All high traffic areas will be disinfected every 3 hours
- All face to face meetings whether at our location or off site will be limited. We will be using phone calls, emails or video chat for communication with suppliers and vendors until further notice
- Drivers being dispatched to site pickups and bin exchanges will wear protective equipment and strictly practice social distancing practices.
- Vendors and suppliers needing to visit our location are to call first and will be asked basic screening questions before visit is approved.
- Are you experiencing flu like symptoms?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 day?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has been tested positive or has been in quarantine for Covid-19 in the past 14 day?
This practice will stay in place until further notice and will be updated on a daily basis as information is provided by Health Canada announcements. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and continued support of our business. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!